Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast Enhancements
As Seen On This Morning
What is Wonderlift?
WonderLift offers non surgical Breast Enhancements, and Brazilian Butt Enhancements.
WonderLift® is the UK's most innovative, non-surgical, pain free breast enhancement treatment. Founded upon many years of research and utilising the ancient Chinese therapy of Cupping. WonderLift® is completely non-invasive and works with the body's immune system to eliminate toxins and drain through the lymph and further more by increasing blood circulation and ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) cellular energy. WonderLift® not only helps to lift, firm, enhance the breast area but also works on the buttocks area. WonderLift® is a natural alternative to anyone looking to avoid surgical intervention.
How does it work?
What are the options when you are looking to increase the curves in your figure? Whether you are not naturally well endowed in the breast department or have lost the fullness of your breasts after childbirth and breastfeeding, there is now a very natural alternative to restore fullness and uplift without painful and dangerous surgical implants. WonderLift is completely non-invasive, non-surgical and pain free and the added benefit it works on both the breast area and buttocks.
Easy as 1,2,3.WonderLift for the breast area works by using:
1. Vacuum Cupping Suction to concentrate on, and exercise the Pectoral Muscles and to assist with lifting loose skin. It also improves blood and lymph circulation and can help soften localised fatty deposits.
2. Micro Current Therapy to stimulate, tighten and firm the muscles which helps restore a firmer shape for the breasts. As the muscles weaken and sag with age and gravity, the skin overlying them also droops. Micro Current Therapy works on reflexes found within each muscle, which control length and tone. As the muscles worked on regain tone, so does the skin. This is achieved without any harm to the dermis.
3. Skin Rejuvenation using low-level light therapy. This helps to rebuild the collagen and elastin fibres, thus allowing overall glowing skin. It helps to eliminate cellulite, stretch marks and pigmentation when used in conjunction with Vacuum suction and Micro Current Therapy.
The muscles of the chest wall is what give the breasts their support, shape and uplift. The pectoral muscles of the chest have three different segments:
1) The upper fibres of the pectoral muscle along with the pectoralis minor muscle beneath it pulls the breast up and helps to fill the hollow that a woman can get between the clavicle and the beginning of the breast.
2) The mid and lower pectoral fibres add fullness and support the breast from underneath. These muscles also keep the breast from flopping into the armpits. The pectoral muscles as a whole delineate the breast from the chest wall improving cleavage and making the breasts more distinctive.
3) Pectorals keep the breast margins from simply blending and disappearing into the sides of the chest wall. While nothing can be done to completely restore the breasts height and firmness after the connective tissue has been stretched out and torn though childbearing, running or age; working the muscles beneath the breast substantially contribute to the positive reshaping of the breasts.
WonderLift can also help with those women who suffer from Ptosis grade I – II.
• A normal breast has the nipple and parenchyma (glandular tissue and fat which compose the breast) of the breast sitting above the crease underneath the breast, or the inframammary fold.
• Grade 1 ptosis is mild sagging in which the nipple lies at the level of the inframammary fold and the parenchyma below it.
• Grade 2 ptosis is moderate sagging in which the nipple lies below the level of the inframammary fold but remains above the lowest hanging (or most dependent) part of the parenchyma.
• Grade 3 ptosis is severe sagging in which the nipple lies well below the inframammary fold and lies at the bottom of the breast, at the lowest hanging part of the parenchyma along the inferior contour of the breast.
• Pseudoptosis is not true ptosis, or sagging, because the nipple lies above or at the level of the inframammary fold. However, the majority of the breast parenchyma has descended below the level of the fold.
Parenchymal maldistribution involves a lack of fullness in the lower portion of the breast, a high inframammary fold and a relatively short distance from the fold to the nipple. This is seen in conditions such as a tuberous breast.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND WONDERLIFT ®
Wonderlift ® uses a 3 step modality which lifts, firms, tones and enhances. Here’s the science behind how it works:
• Vacuum suction is used to manipulate fat tissue, which is mainly what breasts are made up of. As the intense suction is used this will also assist with pectoral muscle contraction which is what provides the breast area with shape. When a muscle lengthens or shortens, the skin lifts and firms. Vacuum suction also helps to increase blood circulation thus eliminating toxins through the lymph.
• Modern science now knows that Micro current Therapy has the ability to stimulate regeneration of nerves and soft tissue. Inside the cell, the mitochondria can be stimulated to produce more ATP (the energy of the cell) needed for cellular growth and repair. It also provides firming and toning benefits that continue to improve with subsequent treatments. Micro current can be performed to achieve the following benefits:
1. Improve muscle tone
2. Muscle Re-Education **
4. Improve blood circulation.
5. Aid in lymphatic drainage.
6. Increase in collagen and elastin production
Muscle Re-education is the process of lengthening or shortening muscles. The procedure sends a current to lift and re-educate muscles. The current stimulates Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), a nucleotide that can accumulate in the muscles themselves.
• WonderLift ® uses low-level light therapy to assist with skin rejuvenation. Low-level light therapy is the gentlest, least invasive light treatment available that has no downtime for anyone using it. The red light emitting diode concentrates more on stimulating the skins fibroblast cells which produce collagen in the skin, resulting in plumper skin and better skin tone. Low-level laser therapy does not induce heat like surgical or aesthetic lasers. It’s all in the photochemical reactions of certain wavelengths of light with our cell membranes and enzymes. Compromised cells respond better than healthy cells to photochemical reactions so that brief treatments with low level light on damaged tissue can induce a complex chain of physiological reactions to enhance tissue regeneration, reduce acute inflammation and even to make our skin look younger and more vibrant.
The treatment is safe, natural, non-invasive and pain free with no downtime.
£40 per session
Course of 12 for £400 (buy 10 get 2 Free)
Sessions have immediate results, the results initially last around 7 days, the more sessions you have the longer the results last... results vary but with repeated use you could build up to 2 years between top up sessions!
See it as training for your breast (or buttocks). Just like when you exercise a muscle - once is not enough for it to stay toned - it needs repetition - gaining strength at each use.
Typical Before and After Photos - Click to enlarge